Twende Ushago Na Tala!
5 Winners Daily for 12 days!
As Kenyans, nothing really makes for a successful December holiday than spending time with extended family. Which is why we want to boost your travel plans by rewarding Ksh. 5,000 to a select number of customers.
To win a trip on Tala, simply share with us a short video (under 1 minute long) in the comments on our facebook page. In your video tell us:
1. Who you want to visit
2. Where you or your family are traveling
3. Why your reunion is so important to you
Terms & Conditions
Promo Period: November 25-December 12, 2019
Determination and Announcement of Winners: Daily from December 2nd to December 13th
Winners per Day: 5
Amount per day: KES. 5000 per person
Number of Days: 12
Who are qualified to join:
- The Twende Ushago Na Tala Promo is open to Tala customers in good standing (i.e have a good record with Tala), ages 18 and above, who are residing in Kenya.
- Employees of Tala, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join the contest.
How to join:
- To join, participants must submit a one-minute video sharing who he/she wants to be reunited with and why this holiday season, and where the departure and arrival destinations in Kenya are. Only domestic travel will be accepted.
- Participants to use the official campaign hashtag #TwendeUshagoNaTala and upload the video as a comment to a designated Facebook post in the official Tala Facebook page: https://business.facebook.com/talakenya/
- Submission of entries is open from December 1, 2019, 12:00 AM to December 12, 2019, 11:59PM. In the case of multiple entries from the same participant, only the first entry will be considered.
Determination of winners:
- To be eligible to win, contestants must have a good record with Tala.
- Five winners will each receive KES 5,000, daily to be used in either topping up transport or as transport to and from the destination indicated in their entry.
- Tala will determine the 5 winners based on the following criteria:
- 40% compelling story
- 50% compliance to contest rules
- 10% production quality
- Tala will determine the 5 winners on a daily basis at the Tala office, Nairobi.
- Announcement of winners will be on a daily basis, at 9:30 AM. The announcement will be posted on Tala’s official Facebook page.
- Tala reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and participants, and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with the mechanics. Any incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- All decisions made by Tala are final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Claiming of prizes:
- Winners will also be notified regarding the claiming of prizes by mobile phone.
- To claim the prize, winners respond to Tala’s notification and submit one (1) valid ID number and phone number.
- Tala will reach out to and coordinate with winners on the prize through their designated contact information. No in-person appearance is required to claim the prizes.
- Tala reserves the absolute right to exhibit or reproduce the submitted content in whatever way deemed fit for promotional activities without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the participants.
- Participants agree to allow Tala to collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, sponsors, service providers, and prize suppliers.