Health insurance made easy
Protect yourself during the COVID-19 crisis with Tala Tiba
Tala wants to ensure customers can provide a safety net for themselves and their families during the Coronavirus pandemic. There’s a lot of things that remain uncertain during this time, but affording medical care for you and your loved ones should not be one of them.
Tala is now offering insurance that is simple to understand, affordable for you and your family, and fast to pay claims.
Tala Tiba insurance is a low-cost hospitalisation cover providing cash-back on hospitalisations for three (3) or more consecutive nights for any reason, including COVID-19. Tala customers can get paid up to Ksh 15,000 a year.
How does it work?
If you fall ill and are admitted to hospital for 3 consecutive nights or more, get paid Ksh. 500 for each night you are in hospital starting from the 3rd night onward.
You can get paid every night for a maximum of 30 nights every year.
Why buy this insurance?
Tala Tiba costs only Ksh. 450 for a 12-month policy. That’s less than Ksh 40 per month! For this affordable rate, Tala Tiba allows you to visit any NHIF-registered hospital for treatment.
Money claimed from this insurance package can be used to cover the cost of some of your medical bills or other expenses while you are out of work. It can also be supplemented with another insurance package that you already have and still pay you for hospitalisations.
How to claim and get paid?
Tala Tiba is provided and administered by Turaco – our valued insurance partner. Claiming is easy.
1) Call Turaco to report your hospitalisation
2) Send required documents to their WhatsApp or email 3) Get cash paid straight to your mobile money wallet within 72 hours.
How to sign up and buy?
- Fill your information here
- Make the payment: Send Ksh. 450 to Tala’s Paybill number 800730 and Use your name as the account
- Once you’ve completed the payment, a Turaco insurance expert will call you to go over your insurance with you and answer any questions you may have.
Sign up today to get covered, protect yourself tomorrow!