It only takes minutes to borrow cash from Tala. Here are the quick and easy steps:
- Have an android phone with an M-PESA line. First, you need an M-Pesa line and an android smartphone with internet connection. The new smartphone models are good to go but just make sure that the android phone is running on version 4.1.0 and above.
- Download the Tala app on Google Play. Go to the Google Play Store and search for Tala Mobile Loan App Kenya and download.
- Sign in to register with Tala. Using your valid national ID details, sign up to complete the registration. Make sure you enter the details accurately and a one time PIN will be sent to you of which you need to change to your own unique PIN
- Complete our short application. Proceed with the application process by answering a few questions. It only takes a few minutes. Then get a decision instantaneously.
- Choose a repayment date that works for you. If your application is successful and you get your first loan offer, choose the amount you need and proceed to choose your own due date; that is the day you want to make your payment.
- Receive your money straight to your MPESA. Your money will be sent to your MPESA moments after finishing the selection of amount and date. A helpful tip here is to align your due date to your payday to avoid delayed payments.
See what other customers have to say about Tala by reading testimonials.